Grab a copy here for Windows or Mac and give it a play!
Here is a little teaser video, showing a few snippets of the game in action...
In version 2.0...
- I've added a big storm, which was always meant to be in the original release.
- The camera is tweaked in several ways.
- The compass now has a marker to make it clearer which direction you are traveling.
I'm planning to come back another time and work on...
- A new boat model that's deeper, and can therefor sit in the water better.
- A cloth sail, and perhaps even proper simulated sailing mechanics, with the player having to catch wind in the sail to move.
- Detailing the environment with more decorations, trees, grass, ruins, etc.
- Add more other islands and objects of interest in the ocean.
Below you can see a video of the full journey in action, but the game is about exploration and navigation, so play it yourself before watching the video if you want to discover things for yourself! (Recommended). :D
- Your pal, Murray of MUZBOZ Manor